by Pepita Needlepoint
Colorful Tefillin Bag Design
Two intricate short pillars, topped by overflowing jugs of flowers. The owner's name in Hebrew is stitched against a background framed by an interlocking lattice pattern. Buy this canvas, or use it for inspiration to create your own Tefillin bag design concept!
Customize this Tefillin Bag
This canvas can be customized with Hebrew or English lettering. You also choose the font and layout. See some of our other Tefillin bags for ideas. In addition, we can customize many other aspects of this canvas as well, including colors, size, and anything else you can think of.
Needlepoint Canvas Features
- High-quality Zweigart Mono Deluxe cotton canvas
- White 13-count mesh
- Pre-treated material for maximum colorfastness
- Bright, vivid and fade-resistant ink
Stitchable area (finished size) approximately
inches wide by
10 inches high.
inches wide by
inches high (includes 1.5 inch border).
- Stitch count approximately 16,900
- 16 colors; color swatches printed along the edge of the canvas for easy thread matching
- Guaranteed for 30 days. If you're not happy, return it for a full refund.
- Made in the U.S.A.
||10 in. x 10 in.
13 in. x 13 in.
Zweigart Mono Deluxe White
Threads are not included in the price of the canvas, please purchase separately.
Stitch count for this canvas is approximately 16,900
(assuming regular needlepoint stitch).
The design is made up of the following 16 colors (with appr. stitch counts):