by Pepita Needlepoint
Tefillin Bag Design
Reminiscent of an argyle pattern, overlapping diamonds in shades of aqua frame an inset square containing the bar-mitzva boy's name. Buy this canvas, or use it for inspiration to create your own Tefillin bag design concept!
Customize this Tefillin Bag For Free!
All our canvases at this website can be customized with the text of your choice. Choose your favorite font, colors and layout. See some of our other Tefillin bags for ideas. No extra charge for this! Simply fill out this form to let us know how you want it done, and our design team will get to work on your exclusive canvas.
Needlepoint Canvas Features
- High-quality Zweigart Mono Deluxe cotton canvas
- White 13-count mesh
- Pre-treated material for maximum colorfastness
- Bright, vivid and fade-resistant ink
Stitchable area (finished size) approximately
inches wide by
10 inches high.
inches wide by
inches high (includes 1.5 inch border).
- Stitch count approximately 16,900
- 5 colors; color swatches printed along the edge of the canvas for easy thread matching
- Guaranteed for 30 days. If you're not happy, return it for a full refund.
- Made in the U.S.A.
||10 in. x 10 in.
13 in. x 13 in.
Zweigart Mono Deluxe White
Threads are not included in the price of the canvas, please purchase separately.
Stitch count for this canvas is approximately 16,900
(assuming regular needlepoint stitch).
The design is made up of the following 5 colors (with appr. stitch counts):