Tefillin Trellis 1
by Pepita Needlepoint
One of Pepita's famous trellis designs for tefillin and tallit bags, this design features criss-crossing silver lines with gold ornaments at each intersection. The owner's name is inset center, surrounded by dual-tone gold frame.
All canvases can be customized with the name of your choice. You may also choose the font and layout. See some of our other Tefillin bags for ideas. We'll customize the design per your specifications, and email you a proof for your review and approval. If you aren't 100% satisfied, you don't owe us anything. It's that simple!
Needlepoint Canvas Features
- High-quality Zweigart Mono Deluxe cotton canvas
- White 13-count mesh
- Pre-treated material for maximum colorfastness
- Bright, vivid and fade-resistant ink
Stitchable area (finished size) approximately
inches wide by
10 inches high.
inches wide by
inches high (includes 1.5 inch border).
- Stitch count approximately 16,900
- 4 colors; color swatches printed along the edge of the canvas for easy thread matching
- Guaranteed for 30 days. If you're not happy, return it for a full refund.
- Made in the U.S.A.
||10 in. x 10 in.
13 in. x 13 in.
Zweigart Mono Deluxe White
Threads are not included in the price of the canvas, please purchase separately.
Stitch count for this canvas is approximately 16,900
(assuming regular needlepoint stitch).
The design is made up of the following 4 colors (with appr. stitch counts):