Tefillin Trellis 2
by Pepita Needlepoint
Tefillin Bag Trellis
The trellis design is unique to Pepita Needlepoint's tefillin bag line. This particular version features a tight criss-crossing pattern with smaller squares at the intersections. The name is bold and inset center.
Customize this Tefillin Bag
This canvas (as with all our canvases) can be customized with the name of your choice. You may also choose the font and layout. See some of the other Tefillin bags here on the website for ideas. In addition, we can customize many other aspects of this canvas as well, including colors, size, and anything else your creativity conjures up.
Needlepoint Canvas Features
- High-quality Zweigart Mono Deluxe cotton canvas
- White 13-count mesh
- Pre-treated material for maximum colorfastness
- Bright, vivid and fade-resistant ink
Stitchable area (finished size) approximately
inches wide by
10 inches high.
inches wide by
inches high (includes 1.5 inch border).
- Stitch count approximately 16,900
- 5 colors; color swatches printed along the edge of the canvas for easy thread matching
- Guaranteed for 30 days. If you're not happy, return it for a full refund.
- Made in the U.S.A.
||10 in. x 10 in.
13 in. x 13 in.
Zweigart Mono Deluxe White
Threads are not included in the price of the canvas, please purchase separately.
Stitch count for this canvas is approximately 16,900
(assuming regular needlepoint stitch).
The design is made up of the following 5 colors (with appr. stitch counts):