by Pepita Needlepoint
Choose a size:
Jewish mysticism reveals that during Sukkoth, the souls of the seven shepherds of Israel -- Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Aaron, Joseph, and King David -- join us to partake in the divine light of the Sukkah. Each day of Sukkoth represents one of the seven.
Moses - the Shepherd of Torah - Sukkoth Day 5
This canvas depicts Mount Sinai at the time the Torah was given to the children of Israel. It is emblematic of Moses our Teacher, also known as Moshe Rabbeinu, whose primary mission in life was to deliver God's Torah to the Jewish people.
Needlepoint Canvas Features
- High-quality Zweigart Mono Deluxe cotton canvas
- White 13-count mesh
- Pre-treated material for maximum colorfastness
- Bright, vivid and fade-resistant ink
Stitchable area (finished size) approximately
inches wide by
7 inches high.
inches wide by
inches high (includes 1.5 inch border).
- Stitch count approximately 8,281
- 16 colors; color swatches printed along the edge of the canvas for easy thread matching
- Guaranteed for 30 days. If you're not happy, return it for a full refund.
- Made in the U.S.A.
||7 in. x 7 in.
10 in. x 10 in.
Zweigart Mono Deluxe White
Threads are not included in the price of the canvas, please purchase separately.
Stitch count for this canvas is approximately 8,281
(assuming regular needlepoint stitch).
The design is made up of the following 16 colors (with appr. stitch counts):